Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most used commercial License for the companies with foreign ownership. With the help of this license the foreign companies can conduct trade and commercial activities in United Arab Emirates. LLC is issued by Department of Economic Development (DED).
The LLC can be formed by minimum one or maximum fifty persons. 100% foreign ownership is allowed in Mainland Local companies except for some activities which require a Local – UAE National to be a partner.
Why Dubai LLC?
- Area of coverage to do business is much wider than free zone companies
- There are few restrictions on the nature of business to be conducted in UAE
- LLC provides stronger business presence as it covers more jurisdictions and not limited to particular zone.
- It is easy to open Bank accounts / Rent offices and do business as its most acceptable type of business.
- The branches of LLC can be established in any jurisdictions of UAE
- Flexibility to do business in any part of the UAE with local and government authorities
- No limit on number of visas (depending on the size of the office space)
- Commercial License covers all kind of trading activities.
- 100% ownership allowed for Foreign Nationals as shareholders.
- The minimum number of shareholders is one and the maximum is fifty shareholders whose liability is limited to their shares in the business capital.