DIFC provides a secure platform for Setting up business and financial companies to reach the growing market regions. DIFC is an onshore economical centre located between the west and east side of the city. DIFC is a Free Zone that has its own legislative system.
DIFC was established to generate surroundings for economical and progressive development in United Arab Emirates and the wider region by providing the needed legal and business as well as physical infrastructure benchmarked against international standards.
Advantages of DIFC Freezone
- Platform to access investment opportunities
- 100% foreign ownership
- No tax rate on profits and Income for 50 years
- A wide network of double taxation treaties available to UAE incorporated entities
- Zero exchange controls
- Sophisticated laws, rules and regulations
- Laws based on common laws of Wales and England.
- Transparent operating environment, abide by global best practices, and internationally accepted laws and regulatory processes
- Various legal vehicles established with structuring capital flexibility
- Large number of skilled professionals are located in DIFC
- Modern infrastructure with transport, communications and internet facilities.
- A responsive one-stop shop service for visas, work permits and other related requirements
- An independent common law